Random!

The other day I went shopping.
No, better I'd say, the other day, when I faced the shopping mall after a real long time, (like always) I couldn't find anything of my size, so I wondered, how many decades back had my last workout been executed. Phew! And that was a deep thought.
Anyways, so something that always turns me to a sad soul while shopping for is jeans. I mean, I know I'm not in that ideal shape. You don't have to remind over and over again. And these jeans manufacturing companies keep on coming up with their so-called ideas of the right jeans. See, you have a plenty of them. To name a few, there is the skinny fit, the pencil fit, or to be precise, you have anything and everything that just doesn't fit !
And to make things worse, there is gonna be the store's salesperson roaming around you, inspecting on each move of yours and he suddenly bumps into you when you try to pick something calling for an undesirable conversation with the most irritable commencing question.
"What size are you looking for ma'am?"
"Urmm, 28" (...liar!)
He's amazed just as how embarrassed you maybe, "For yourself?".
You somehow still unabashedly choose to continue, "Yes".
"Umm, I doubt..but let me just get you one.." he says very hesitantly while getting a 28 from the heap (as the sophisticated people leave it).
And you, tacitly grab a thirty plus, get a trial, purchase it and finally move out of the store taking innumerable vows to exercise regularly.. and blah blah, all until.. your eyes, set on, PIZZA.
You try to completely ignore, but it calls with a stronger voice each step you move away.
This is hard to resist, an outing without pizza?
You just can't help. All you do is foresee a cycle, a cycle of similar shopping events, seeming incessant at this point (tbh, at any point).
*_*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mathematically challenged.

Of Something You Wanna Crush.

.. And then I was home.